I’ve arrived at UBCO to find that two of the three meetings that I had on the books for today will have to be rescheduled.  My INKE GRA has offered to Skype in during what is turning out to be a major illness, to discuss our summer plans, but I think it is best for us to wait until she is back and we can sit down together.