Panic is kicking in!

It’s 3:00 here and I’m nowhere done my to-do list. Where is the day going??? I’ve made more progress, but I may have been overly optimistic in how much I was going to get done.

Wednesday’s lesson is ready to go and, bonus!, so is Friday’s lesson and next Wednesday’s lesson. It was easier to revise all the civil rights lessons at once, rather than single out the start of the movement and not know where I wanted to head from there. Monday is going to be a video on the Stonewall Inn Riots, but I need to prep some questions for them to focus on before I can call that done.

Don’t get me wrong – this is great that the lessons are prepped, but my dissertation hasn’t been touched and I haven’t worked on the proposal for the PhillyDH Incubator event, which is on Thursday. In other words, my Day of DH has had very little DH. What the what?

The Incubator event could be a great boost for my Jacobite project, so that’s up next. First, I have to eat lunch before I pass out. Then Dewey and I are going for a thinking walk, so I can plan in my head what I want to say in the proposal. Sadly, the thing I was looking forward to the most – baking the cake – might be put off until tomorrow if I can’t get to the grocery store. Booo!