It’s been a busy day. Partly because life happened above and beyond Day of DH. It was my Dad’s birthday. My step-grandfather is in the hospital. But I’m not going to make this post about work-life balance. Instead, I’m going to finish with work now and get on with life.
The quick recap:
- I got back yesterday from RSA, which was great. (More on re-joining life from Andie Silva here.)
- We got a new lab member, Matt Hiebert. I’m glad he’s finally here!
- We got a Skype wall. (See pictures from Shaun Wong)
- writing, writing, writing (or trying to)
- image licensing
- paperwork, paperwork, paperwork
- dayofdh blogging; following twitter
- and, finally, Nuts & Bolts of DH!
All in all, a busy day, but I can’t shake the feeling I should have done more.